Use the link on this page to download the latest and 100% tested Asus Zenfone Max Z010D Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM) and start to flash your mobile device with it.
To flash your device, you require all the essential resources like Flash File, Flash Tool & USB Driver. So join us as we introduce you to the further steps towards flashing your device as well as provides all the required resources to perform flashing.
Introducing Flash File
Stock Firmware (Flash File) is used to fix all the software issues in your device like crashing of apps, stuck at the logo, failed system update, etc. Moreover, using stock firmware you can also get your device out of the Bootloop and can fix all the software issues.
Flash file is official software that is designed by the manufacturer for a particular device and manages hardware and software services for mobile devices.
Firmware file can fix a plethora of Android system issues like failed system updates, hang on logo, apps crashing etc. Moreover, it can easily unbrick your device as well as solve all the software issues of your devices.
Download Asus Zenfone Max Z010D Flash File Firmware
Use the Google Drive link to download the original and tested version Asus Zenfone Max Z010D flash file firmware (Stock ROM) without password.
|Flash Tool||Update file With SD Card Intallation|
|How to Flash||Follow Tutorial|
|Updated||20 January 2021|
How to Flash Asus Zenfone Max Z010D
You need to follow the below steps to flash or install Stock Firmware ROM on your device.
1. First you need to download the Asus Zenfone Max Z010D firmware from the link given on this page and extract the zip file (firmware) on your computer.
2. After extracting the zip files, you will get the official Flash tool and USB Driver in the Stock Firmware folder. (you can also download the Flash Tool and USB Driver separately).
3. Install the provided USB Driver and Flash Tool on your PC, and If you have already installed them, then jump to the next step.
5. Connect your device to the computer (ensure your device should be switched off).
6. Launch the Flash Tool
7. Now, Locate firmware from the extracted folder.
8. Click on the Refresh button to detect your device.
9. Once the device is detected, click on the Flash button to begin the flashing process.
The flashing process will probably take a while and your device may reboot a couple of times so please be patient. Don’t unplug your device before the process is complete.
Battery backup: Your device must have at least 30% battery backup to perform the flashing process.
Backup your data: Before flashing your device, take a backup of your data and then proceed to avoid any data loss as the flashing process will wipe all your data.
Caution: It’s very important that you flash your device with the correct file. Using the wrong firmware can completely brick your device.
I hope you have downloaded the Asus Zenfone Max Z010D flash file (Firmware) from this page. Moreover, if you need any more firmware, then head over to the Homepage.