Use the link on this page to download the original and tested Samsung SHV-E110S Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM).
Samsung SHV-E110S Flash File (Firmware)
To download the proper firmware, please choose the relevant file according to your mobile device and click the download button below.
|File Size||403 MB|
|Flash Tool||Odin Download Tool|
|How to Flash||Follow Tutorial|
|Updated||21 March 2022|
How to Flash Samsung SHV-E110S Device?
You need to follow the below steps to flash or install Stock Firmware ROM on your Samsung device.
1. Open Odin Flash Tool
2. Boot your device into Download Mode:
3. Connect your device to the computer (ensure your device should be in download mode).
If you have single file firmware, hit the AP/PDA tab then browse and select a tar.md5 file from the firmware folder.
5. If you have four files firmware then browse and select firmware files:
- BL: Bootloader
- AP: Android partition
- CP: modern firmware
- CSC: Consumer software customization
6. Next, untick the “Auto Reboot” under the options tab.
7. Finally, click on the start button to begin the flashing process on your device.
Your device must have at least 30% battery backup to perform the flashing process.
Before flashing your device, take a backup of your data and then proceed to avoid any data loss as the flashing process will wipe all your data.
It’s very important that you flash your device with the correct file. Using the wrong firmware can completely brick your device.
Always flash your device with the correct firmware based on the model and region, wrong firmware can completely brick your device.
If you want to download the official and latest USB Driver for any Samsung device, then head over to the Samsung USB Driver page.