Use the link on this page to download the original and tested Xiaomi Redmi Go Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM).
Xiaomi Redmi Go Flash File (Firmware)
To download the proper firmware, please choose the relevant file according to your mobile device and click the download button below.
|Flash Tool||Xiaomi Flash Tool|
|How to Flash||Follow Tutorial|
|Updated||24 February 2022|
How to Flash Xiaomi Redmi Go Device?
1. First thing you need to do is download the correct firmware from the link given above and extract the zip files (firmware) on your computer.
2. After extracting the zip files, you will get the official Flash tool and USB Driver in the Stock Firmware folder. (you can also download the Mi Flash Tool and Xiaomi USB Driver separately).
3. Install the provided USB Driver and Flash Tool on your PC, and If you have already installed them, then jump to the next step.
4. Reboot your phone into Download Mode (fastboot mode). To enter download mode follow these steps:
- Turn off your Xiaomi device.
- Press and hold Volume Down and Power Key at the same.
5. Connect your device to the computer (ensure your device should be in download mode).
6. Open Xiaomi MI Flash Tool
7. Click on the Select Button and locate the extracted Firmware Folder.
8. Click on the Refresh button to detect your Xiaomi device.
9. Once the device is detected, click on the Flash button to begin the flashing process.
The flashing process will probably take a while and your device may reboot a couple of times so please be patient. Don’t unplug your device before the process is complete.
A progress bar will be displayed in Mi Flash Tool screen. Once the flashing process is completed you will be able to see the Success Message in Flash Tool.