Use the link on this page to download the original and tested BQ Mobile BQ-1020L Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM).
BQ Mobile BQ-1020L Flash File (Firmware)
To download the proper firmware, please choose the relevant file according to your mobile device and click the download button below.
|Flash Tool||SPD Flash Tool|
|How to Flash||Follow Tutorial|
|Updated||03 March 2022|
How to Flash BQ Mobile BQ-1020L Device?
1. First thing you need to do is download the correct firmware from the link given above and extract the zip files (firmware) on your computer.
2. After extracting the zip files, you will get the official Flash tool and USB Driver in the Stock Firmware folder. (you can also download the Mi Flash Tool and Xiaomi USB Driver separately).
3. Install the provided USB Driver and Flash Tool on your PC, and If you have already installed them, then jump to the next step.
4. Reboot your phone into Download Mode (fastboot mode). To enter download mode follow these steps:
- Turn off your Xiaomi device.
- Press and hold Volume Down and Power Key at the same.
5. Connect your device to the computer (ensure your device should be in download mode).
6. Open Xiaomi MI Flash Tool
7. Click on the Select Button and locate the extracted Firmware Folder.
8. Click on the Refresh button to detect your Xiaomi device.
9. Once the device is detected, click on the Flash button to begin the flashing process.
The flashing process will probably take a while and your device may reboot a couple of times so please be patient. Don’t unplug your device before the process is complete.
A progress bar will be displayed in Mi Flash Tool screen. Once the flashing process is completed you will be able to see the Success Message in Flash Tool.
Your device must have at least 30% battery backup to perform the flashing process.
Before flashing your device, take a backup of your data and then proceed to avoid any data loss as the flashing process will wipe all your data.
It’s very important that you flash your device with the correct file. Using the wrong firmware can completely brick your device.
Always flash your device with the correct firmware based on the model and region, wrong firmware can completely brick your device.
If you want to download the official and latest USB Driver for any Samsung device, then head over to the Samsung USB Driver page.