Use the link on this page to download the latest and tested Samsung SM-J500F Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM) and start to flash your device with it.
To flash your device, you require all the essential resources like Flash File, Flash Tool & USB Driver. So join us as we introduce you to the further steps towards flashing your device as well as provides all the required resources to perform flashing.
Introducing Flash File
Samsung Stock Firmware is used to fix all the software issues of your mobile device like crashing of apps, stuck at the logo, failed system update, etc. Moreover, Stock firmware can also get your device out of Bootloop, unresponsive bricked device as well as stuck at the Samsung logo.
Flash file is official software that is designed by the manufacturer for a particular device and manages hardware and software services for mobile devices.
Firmware file can fix a plethora of Android system issues like failed system update, hang on logo, apps crashing etc. Moreover, it can easily unbrick your device as well as solve all the software issues of your mobile devices.
Samsung J500F Flash File (Firmware)
Use the Google Drive link to free download the original and tested version of Samsung SM-J500F flash file firmware (Stock ROM) without any password. All the files shared on this page are officially released by the Company, which has been scanned by the antivirus program.
Note: Before downloading, make sure you select the correct firmware based on the model and region of your device.
|Country / Region||India (INS)|
|Flash Tool||Odin Tool|
|How to Flash||Follow Tutorial|
|Updated||1 January 2021|
How to Flash Samsung SM-J500F
You need to follow the below steps to flash or install Stock Firmware ROM on your Samsung device.
1. First thing you need to do is download the correct firmware from the link given above and extract the zip files (firmware) on your computer.
3. After extracting the zip files, you will get the official Flash tool and USB Driver in firmware folder. (you can also download the Odin Flash Tool and Samsung USB Driver separately).
3. Install the provided USB Driver on your PC, and If you have already installed a USB driver, then skip this step.
4. Open Odin Flash Tool
5. Boot your device into Download Mode:
- For older Samsung phones: press Power + Home + Volume down for about 5 seconds until download mode is active.
- For new Samsung Phones: press Power + Bixby + Volume down for about 5 seconds until download mode is active.
6. Connect your device to the computer (ensure your device should be in download mode).
Once you have successfully connected your device to the Computer, Odin Tool will recognize your Samsung device automatically.
Next, check how many files you found in your firmware folder. Because Samsung file firmware comes in two types one file firmware & four files firmware.
7. If you found single file firmware, hit the AP/PDA tab then browse and select a tar.md5 file from the firmware folder.
8. If you found four files firmware then browse and select firmware files:
- BL: Bootloader
- AP: Android partition
- CP: modern firmware
- CSC: Consumer software customization
9. Next, untick the “Auto Reboot” under the options tab.
10. Finally, click on the start button to begin the flashing process on your device.
The flashing process will probably take a while and your device may reboot a couple of times so please be patient. Don’t unplug your device before the process is complete. A progress bar will be displayed in Odin screen.
Once the flashing process is completed you will see a Reset or Passed message above the ID:COM section. Click on it to reboot the phone. That’s it!
Frequently Asked Questions
It’s Safe to Use?
Yes, the flash file we provide is entirely virus-free, and it’s safe for the Samsung SM-J500F device. If you are unable to access the flash file through the link, let us know via comment below, and we will replace the provided link on this page.
How to Unbrick?
You can easily unbrick your Samsung Galaxy J5 SM-J500F device using the provided flash file firmware on this page and as well as solve all the software issues. Such as failed system update, crashing of apps, invalid IMEI, stuck at the Samsung logo, etc.
How to flash?
The Flashing guide instructions are already provided on this page so you can easily flash your device.
Battery Backup: Your device must have at least 30% battery backup to perform the flashing process.
Backup: Before flashing your device, take a backup of your data and then proceed to avoid any data loss as the flashing process will wipe all your data.
Caution: It’s very important that you flash your device with the correct file. Using the wrong firmware can completely brick your device.
Flash Tool: If you want to download the latest Tool to flash any Samsung device, head over to the Odin Flash Tool page.
USB Driver: If you want to download the official and latest USB Driver for any Samsung device, then head over to the Samsung USB Driver page.
I hope you have downloaded the Samsung J500F Flash File from this page. Moreover, if you need any more firmware, then head over to the Homepage.