Use the link on this page to download the original and tested Samsung SM-W2015 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM).
Samsung SM-W2015 Flash File (Firmware)
|Country / Region||China|
|Flash Tool||Odin Tool|
|How to Flash||Follow Tutorial|
|Updated||December 23, 2021|
How to Flash Samsung SM-W2015 Device?
You need to follow the below steps to flash or install Stock Firmware ROM on your Samsung device.
1. Open Odin Flash Tool
2. Boot your device into Download Mode:
3. Connect your device to the computer (ensure your device should be in download mode).
If you have single file firmware, hit the AP/PDA tab then browse and select a tar.md5 file from the firmware folder.
5. If you have four files firmware then browse and select firmware files:
- BL: Bootloader
- AP: Android partition
- CP: modern firmware
- CSC: Consumer software customization
6. Next, untick the “Auto Reboot” under the options tab.
7. Finally, click on the start button to begin the flashing process on your device.
Your device must have at least 30% battery backup to perform the flashing process.